The Event of Champions® offers high-energy, mega-impact, real-world knowledge that is empowering, Inspiring and Immersive. It’s Thrilling to be among the chosen with over 7 World Class Speakers and Trainers from Canada, the USA & the UK for 3 days from Friday 9th – Sunday 11th of June. This event is intimate and throughout, the Event of Champions is up close and personal, where every attendee from SME’s to Fortune 500 Companies has the opportunity to speak one-on-one and learn from those who have accomplished their dreams, form possible collaborations, joint ventures and leave with knowledge that can be immediately implemented for success.
The Event of Champions® brings together the BEST & BIGGEST names in Personal Development, Financial Education, Law, Networking, Entrepreneurship, Online Marketing, Leadership, Publishing, Sales and so much more. With over 200+ attendees including speakers and guests, this event promises to be UNFORGETTABLE with an opportunity for powerful one-on-one dialogues with the experts relevant to your success.
What You Get At The Event of Champions®:
- The SINGLE most important tip for massive business growth and success that will save you time and money which includes possible partnerships and networking with like-minded owners.
- The relationship between Your Money, Your Business and Your Life.Learn from New York Times Best Selling Author Sharon Lechter who has done it not only once but 7 times, selling over 30 million books. She also played a pivotal role in the multi-million-dollar Rich Dad brand and co-wrote over 15 books in the Rich Dad Series. Sharon now writes for the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
- Learn how to create a winning Sales Formula that can quadruple your business in 2017 – 7 Steps to 7 Figure Sales™.
- How to protect what you have, create true residual income from your talent, get others to buy into your dream and trade your competitive advantage while creating alternative streams of income.
- Raising Capital – How to use OPM – Other People’s Money to increase your wealth.
- Real life examples from all the speakers on what they have done to build multi-million dollar businesses.
- Discover the New Way of doing business that gives you maximum profit regardless of what industry you are in, what your products or services are or the economic times with the use of increased technology.
- Discover the difference between having a clear Customer Plan v Business Plan and how that translates into profit.
- Tips on how to build a global brand with the exit strategy in place as you create multiple streams of income.
?Sharon Lechter: Co-author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, author of Think & Grow Rich for Women, over 30 Million Books sold globally, 7 New York Times Best Sellers and a Serial Entrepreneur. She is the founder of Pay Your Family first and was on the Financial Literacy Panel for both US Presidents Bush & Obama.
Camilita Nuttall – ‘Rock Star’ International Speaker, 7 Times Award Winning Corporate Sales Trainer, Executive Business Mentor, Real Estate Investor, Serial Entrepreneur & CEO & Founder of Event of Champions®.
Andrea Carter – CEO & Founder of Wealthy Woman Warrior & Success on Fire Academy™, a global training program for success with a fusion of science, psychology, spirituality and mental training for Olympic Athletes, Fortune 500 executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs.
Margaret Hachey – Managing Director of GroYourBiz, was recognised as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Company Directors, is currently in the Top 10 of the Top 100 Women Business Owners in Canada, is a founding member of WPO (Women Presidents Organization) in Canada and a sought-after keynote speaker.
Laura Williams – Award-winning labour and employment lawyer, founder of Williams HR Law & Williams HR Consulting Inc., named one of Canada’s top female entrepreneurs, works with Fortune 500 companies, featured in PROFIT magazine, National Post, the Globe, Law Times, CBC Radio & CTV News and is a seasoned speaker.
Dave Gordon – Dave is a freelance editor, writer and PR expert. His writing has appeared in more than a hundred publications globally. He has worked in an editor capacity for six major publications, and his PR work has garnered his clients hundreds of media clippings.
5 Reasons To Should Attend The Event of Champions® Canada:
- Sharpen the Saw – The idea is that sometimes you have to take a break from the “work” of your work to sharpen your skills. A dull axe won’t cut a tree nearly as effectively as a sharp one.
- Possible Business to Business Collaboration – For companies or corporations this will be a great opportunity to network and build new relationships with a range of businesses from SME’s to Fortune 500 Companies in the audience.
- Global connections with a Global Audience – Because the Event of Champions focus is on building a global brand, we have the founder of one of the BIGGEST Financial Literacy Brands – Sharon Lechter from Rich Dad who is our key note speaker sharing her expertise. You can also learn from our international connections on expanding globally.
- Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face – While not all conferences offer you the opportunity to meet your business idols, your chances are greatly improved when you’re sharing the same space.
- Networking Opportunities and High Level Connections – Good conferences have opportunities for attendees to mix and mingle, form new relationships, and strengthen existing ones. Over coffee, lunch, or cocktails, you may make a connection with the perfect provider or prospect. At a breakout session you may find yourself sitting next to your next customer or mentor.
Here Are Your Event Packages:
> Private Dinner at Hy’s Steakhouse on Friday 9th June – Network and dine with an exclusive group of entrepreneurs, SME’s and Company Directors BOOK HERE
> Event of Champions Main Event on Saturday 10th of June – Our VIP ticket allows you to have your marketing materials in all event goody bags BOOK HERE
> Private Mastermind Session with Sharon Lechter & Camilita Nuttalll on Sunday 11th of June – This is your chance to spend real time with our World Class Speakers, gleaning and learning their success principles to implement into your business for global success! ONLY 10 Spaces Available! BOOK HERE
Ready to take your life and business to a global audience? Then it’s time to invest in YOU at the Event of Champions Canada, 9th – 11th June.
Take advantage of this great event to grow your network and your business.
Hope to see you there.