Newly renovated 1 bedroom basement apartment with parking and ravine lot in Scarborough Bluffs area (Midland-Kingston Rd). (All inclusive) Includes : Gas, Hydro and water. 1 parking spot. Very close to to shopping , TTC/GO and parks. Walk to Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, No Frills, The Terra Inn Irish Pub, boutique restaurants and shops. Hike to Bluffer’s Park and Marina. High demand area. Looking for singles only as it’s a small place thanks. Jacuzzi, Separate entrance. Please text Steve at 416-802-3763 for a viewing appointment.
Bluffer’s Park and Beach
Sourced From City of Toronto Website:
Bluffer’s Park was designed to improve public access to the base of the Scarborough Bluffs. It can be accessed by Brimley Road. The park features a sandy beach, picnic areas, walks, lookouts, a boat launch and visitors dockage. This park is part of Scarborough Bluffs.
From City of Toronto Website: “Originally owned by the Borough of Scarborough, the mainland at the base of the bluffs was transferred to the Metropolitan Toronto and Region Conservation Authority in May 1960 as part of the Waterfront Plan for Metro. The park was developed in two stages by the Authority. The first phase that satisfied a need for public open space, was officially completed and opened in 1975 at a cost of $2.2 million. Phase two, developed for $6.0 million and completed in the early 1980’s, provided public launching facilities for recreational boaters and sailors, as well as open space for private yacht clubs. A total of 2.6 million cubic metres of lakefill was used at Bluffer’s Park.
The Tara Inn
From The Tara Inn company website: “We’ve been a proud Scarborough restaurant and bar for over 30 years! Our Irish pub serves hearty fare, including award-winning chicken wings and our traditional Irish breakfast on weekends. We love being part of the Scarborough Bluffs community and are always hosting and participating in local events. Join us for live music every weekend, including Irish music from 4pm to 8pm every Sunday. You can also check out our full calendar of events to see what else we’ve got going on. “
Directions to Yonge Street and Bloor Street Intersection
According to Mapquest.ca it should take just over half hour by car from 35 Ridgemoor Avenue to 1 Bloor Street East and here is the route they suggest:
- Start out going northwest on Ridgemoor Ave toward Pell St.Then 0.10 miles. 0.10 total miles
- Turn left onto Heritage Highway/Kingston Rd.
- If you reach Sandown Lane you’ve gone a little too far. Then 0.30 miles. 0.41 total miles
- Turn slight right onto Danforth Ave. Danforth Ave is just past Highview Ave. Then 5.68 miles 6.08 total miles
- Stay straight to go onto Bloor St. Then 0.07 miles. 6.15 total miles
- Bloor St becomes Danforth Ave. Then 0.10 miles. 6.25 total miles
- Danforth Ave becomes Bloor St. Then 1.25 miles. 7.50 total miles
- BLOOR ST E is on the left. – Your destination is 0.1 miles past Park Rd